Break The Barriers
- Developing creative approaches to fulfill the needs of others
- Striving to succeed and staying positive even when encountering resistance
- Searching for a resolution to satisfy the needs and requirements of all parties
In our day to day lives, we encounter obstacles that slow us down or stop us short of attaining our goals. We have a choice to either finding a solution to the problem at hand or stop pursuing our intended goal. Most of us, if not all, would agree that the former is the way to go if we consider ourselves solution minded individuals.
Key Words and Phrases
Strive for an answer; Find a new way; Seek a resolution; Persevere; Solve a problem; Deliver the results; Don’t stop at the first hurdle; Address the need.
Close-minded; Decline; Reject; Refuse.
- November 2, 2018 - Work By Design
- November 16, 2018 - Professionalism
- November 30, 2018 - Offer No Excuses
- December 7, 2018 - Intentional Learning
- December 14, 2018 - Calming Presence
- December 21, 2018 - Commitment
- January 11, 2019 - Reliability
- January 18, 2019 - Proactive
- January 25, 2019 - Neatness Counts
- February 1, 2019 - Understand the Reason
- February 8, 2019 - Thoroughness
- February 15, 2019 - Reinforce the Good
- February 22, 2019 - Your Best Work Forward
- March 1, 2019 - Timeliness
- March 8, 2019 - Focus
- March 15, 2019 - Professionalism